Saturday, December 7, 2013

the new look...

I'm so excited about my new look! 

I've been wanting to update "modern with a twist" for a while.. but I wasn't sure what I wanted. After some trial and error, I decided on the bumblebee with navy blue, coral, and grey accents. The story behind the bumblebee is very simple... bees are always buzzing, just like me. I love to be busy, going from one activity to the next. It fuels me! I thought a bumblebee was the perfect fit. My favorite colors are navy blue, coral, and grey.. so obviously that was my color scheme. 

The logo was so much fun to make! I designed it on the Rhonna Designs app. I've had so much fun with it! I even designed an invitation for a bridal shower I'm throwing for my sweet bestie, Mady. The app costs $1.99, but it's totally worth it if you love to design and edit photos. 

It's been such an exciting and relaxing Saturday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

boomer, 

m

No comments:

Post a Comment