Friday, November 8, 2013

bestie spotlight

I'm so blessed to have the greatest friends in my life. College is so fun and exciting, and it's even more fun when you have someone fabulous to share it with. I met this girl before I even decided to come to the University of Oklahoma, not knowing that we would become best friends (and she's my big in our sorority). Now I'm her bridesmaid! My bestie in the spotlight is Miss Mady Nolte (soon to be Mrs. Mady Davis, so EXCITING). She's the sweetest girl you'll ever meet and such a loyal friend. Not to mention, she has the coolest opportunities ever! She currently has an internship at Poppy Lane Design, the cutest floral company in OKC. You must check them out...to die for! I'm a sucker for flowers and weddings. She also has two jobs: one at Anthro in OKC and another at Tulips in Norman. She's a crazy working girl, but she has such an eye for design, who can blame her? I love her so much and I'm so blessed to have her as one of my besties! Here she is folks (with her fiancĂ©), my bestie Mady Nolte! 



m

No comments:

Post a Comment