Tuesday, November 12, 2013

m's planner guide

I can't believe that I'm typing this...2013 is coming to close. It's been an exciting year, filled with growth and love. This morning, I looked back in my planner to April and I couldn't believe how much has changed. There were so many goals that I've accomplished, to-do's checked off my list, and assignments that were procrastinated until the last moment. Now that 2013 is wrapping up and 2014 is quickly approaching, I've been searching for a new planner. Here are some of my very favorite brands:

I currently have an Erin Condren Life Planner, I love it. There are so many choices, like the cover design, labels & stickers, and add-ons. Condren has established a brilliant company filled with color and personality. Here's my planner (I even decorated it with some washi tape):




I am obsessed with this planner...the design is adorable! You can purchase a pre-made planner complete with inspirational quotes on every page, or you can create your own by purchasing a binder and different fillers. I would definitely suggest the pre-made planner for students! She is a chic designer and I just love her. Here's some pictures of the Simplified Planner: 

photo credit: emily ley 


photo credit: emily ley 

Whitney English's Day Designer can be classic or trendy, with covers ranging from a simple black-and-white striped pattern to a youthful print with a monogram. These planners are a little on the expensive side (monogrammed planners are $75), but totally worth it. Here are some of English's designs: 

photo credit: Whitney English 


photo credit: Whitney English 


photo credit: Whitney English 

This planner is perfectly simple. It has a sleek cover design, weekly & monthly pages, and numerous resources. It would be especially appealing to someone who loves to create their own organizational style. Whenever I used this planner, I organized by pen color. Here's a look inside the myAgenda: 

photo credit: myAgenda

photo credit: myAgenda


sarah pinto's weekly planner
These planners are bright, funky, and inexpensive... three things I love! She has many different design options and the option of ordering a pack of three planners for an extremely reasonable price, hello holiday gifts! My personal favorite design is the "horseshoe": 
photo credit: sarah pinto


This planner searching made me think about creating my very own planner! I'll keep you updated on that plan... 

have a fabulous day, 

m



1 comment:

  1. Oh the day that I can afford to spend $50 on a planner!

    ReplyDelete