Tuesday, November 19, 2013

bestie spotlight

It has been such an exciting time for my sweet friend, Ashtin. She was just elected PRESIDENT of our sorority! I couldn't imagine a better person for the job...she is loyal and a true representation of Kappa Kappa Gamma. I'm so excited for her! Not only will she be president and be moving into the sorority house with me (yay!), she will also have a full plate of Public Relations classes and activities. We became friends through our sorority, then we lived together last summer. Now we're inseparable...so here she is folks, my besite Ashtin Evans!

Here are some of my favorite memories together... 


ou/tx weekend

skit night at Kappa 

ou game day

big/little reveal at Kappa- this pic is the perfect representation of us...

She also turns 21 on Monday, so exciting! 

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday & enjoying the cool autumn weather. 


m

No comments:

Post a Comment