Monday, November 11, 2013

blogs I love...

I've been reading blogs for as long as I can remember, always searching for new inspirations and ideas. I love that each blogger displays their personality and style with every new post. I follow countless blogs and I feel like I know them personally (which is a little silly), but it's true! I thought I would share with y'all my very favorite blogs... 

Enjoying the Small Things is a beautiful blog by Kelle Hampton. She has an amazing story about her daughter with down syndrome and how to embrace the small things and to face life head-on. Kelle is also an amazing photographer and writer. Her kids are precious!


Hey Gorgeous Events is another favorite of mine...sharing a wedding planner's story, as well as her projects and events. She originally pursued a career in journalism...then took a leap of faith and dove into event planning. Now, she has her own brand. Truly inspiring! 

Lion Heart Image is a photography blog created by a husband/wife duo out of Fort Worth, Texas. Their style is sensational and their photos are so unique. They photograph weddings, engagements, and more.

Nancy Ray Photography is a beautiful photography blog out of Raleigh, North Carolina, where all things beautiful occur (like every Nicholas Sparks novel). She is absolutely adorable. 

Style Me Pretty is the ultimate wedding blog complete with featured weddings, vendors, DIY projects, fashion, and galleries. If you love weddings like I do, you will love this blog. 

take a bite is a blog by one of my very talented sorority sisters. Her take on fashion and food is fresh and exciting. My personal favorites are her "DIY tassel garland" and her daily "bites of her life".  Here's a picture of the tassel garland I made for my room, following her tutorial: 




The Glitter Guide is your guide to a fashionable, beautiful lifestyle. I love their "tiffany blue" layout and snapshots of each story. 

Since creating my blog, I've had a blast. I hope to become as successful as my favorite bloggers. 

happy monday, 




1 comment: