Thursday, November 14, 2013

apps I love...

At the beginning of the semester, I got an iPad and I've been in love ever since. I do everything on it now...from emailing to editing pictures. It's wonderful. I thought I would share with y'all my favorite apps. Here's the apps I love... 

photography

  • afterlight is my favorite photo editing app. There are numerous filters to choose from, as well as changing the shape of your picture. Here are some of my edits from a recent trip to the beach...
before...

with afterlight

before...

with afterlight

before...

with afterlight

before...

with afterlight

  • a beautiful mess is a cutie photo editing app, where you can make a picture your own with fun text, graphics, and details. It's great for instagram. I used it to edit this photo when my older brother graduated from Baylor. It was a happy day!


  • padgram is an awesome app for viewing instagram on your iPad. It's free and super easy to use! 

crafting & lifestyle

  • Martha Stewart Craft Studio is a great app for making graphics and cards. I actually made my blog's logo on the iPad app. You can save your creations as a PDF, which is awesome! 
  • Monogram is an app that you can create your own monogram design for your iPad or iPhone background image, or even to print off and use. There's so many options for the pattern, color, and font. Here's one I made for my iPad background image: 

  • Makr might be #1 on my app list. It's an app where you can create your own brand essentially. You can design hip and trendy business cards, party invites, stickers, or holiday cards. Here's the sticker I made for holiday prezzies and treats: 




These apps have become my go-to's for many tasks on my iPad. I hope y'all are having a delightful Thursday. I'm craving a Starbucks treat...

m





No comments:

Post a Comment