Friday, December 20, 2013

holiday party with a twist

Pajama party! Instead of your typical holiday party, I decided to throw an adult sleepover. Complete with donuts, mimosas, and pajama attire. I invited my sweet high school friends over... it was a treat to catch up and laugh about the silly things we did in the past. The soirée was even compared to Blair Waldorf's infamous sleepover. It was a blast. I was so excited about the party that I didn't get to take many pictures...but here are a few I was able to snap.


we had a gift exchange..how cute is this wrapping?!

the bar was stocked...

these blooms were our centerpiece..love!

I used my mom's vintage barware & found
the cutie straws at target

the last donut, complete with a gold star

The party was a total success! I loved that it wasn't your average holiday gathering and I was able to make it my own. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their time with loved ones and friends. Stay tuned for more posts this week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment