Wednesday, December 4, 2013

holiday wear with a twist

Every single year, I go through the same dilemma. What does one wear to a holiday party? I immediately think of a shimmery dress, a pair of tights, and booties. I love all of those pieces, don't get me wrong. It's just that... I'm ready for a twist on these pieces to create the perfect holiday look. Also, it's usually cold... which complicates the outfit even more. Here's what I'm looking forward to wearing during this festive season... 

cozy & cute- asos
love these big sequins- asos
bright POP of color- asos
perfect twist on holiday color- asos
black & white (with sequins), classic with a twist- asos
because everyone needs a LBD- asos
love this look- found it on pinterest
this clutch says it all, courtesy of katespade

These looks make me so excited for the "party" season. 

pop, fizz, clink! 


m

No comments:

Post a Comment