Monday, November 25, 2013

thanksgiving flowers

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, thank goodness! Time for delicious food, fellowship, and beautiful floral arrangements. One of my favorite parts of "turkey day" is creating the floral centerpieces and arrangements for my guests to enjoy. I love the warmth of flowers' colors, and how any room can be immediately transformed with fresh flowers. There are so many fall flowers to choose from, like sunflowers, peruvian lilies, dahlias, chrysanthemums, roses, hypericums, and succulents. I can't wait to venture to the flower market this week and create the perfect Thanksgiving floral arrangement. Here are some beautiful arrangements I'm using for inspiration...








I'm thinking for my vases... I will use either clear, bubble vases or mercury glass vases. Maybe I'll even mix & match! 

be on the lookout later in the week for a new post... I'm going to bake my first pie. 


m


(images via pinterest) 

No comments:

Post a Comment