Wednesday, November 20, 2013

my exciting news...


For the past month, I've been praying for an opportunity that encompasses my strengths, creative passion, and of course, something fun! I'm very excited to announce that I have the privilege to intern with Leslie Herring Events for the Spring. I can't wait! She is truly inspiring and I'm anxious to begin my internship. Some of my duties will include venturing to appointments and consultations, preparing for weddings and events, and blogging (my new favorite hobby). 

I know some of y'all may be thinking... she's an elementary education major, why is she interning for an event planner? Well, I've always loved planning events. My mother has always said that I throw parties for the excitement of planning, decorating, and watching my guests enjoy them. I thrive on the excitement! I'm delightfully waiting to see where this internship will take me...


Also, I love weddings (who doesn't?!), so I decided to gather a few sweet pictures of some of my favorite weddings... 


wedding in Dallas, TX. photo credit: style me pretty

wedding in Scottsdale, AZ. photo credit: style me pretty

hey gorgeous' very own wedding photo credit: hge
photo credit: leslie herring events
photo credit: leslie herring events

photo credit: hey gorgeous events

photo credit: brides of north texas

beautiful new year's eve wedding. photo credit: style me pretty

new year's eve wedding. photo credit: style me pretty


Wish me luck on my internship!


m

No comments:

Post a Comment