Sunday, November 17, 2013

m's holiday gift guide

The holidays are quickly approaching and it's time for caroling, eating too much, and gift giving. I LOVE giving gifts to everyone, so I thought I would create a list of my favorite gifts to give this holiday season. Enjoy! 

gifts that keep on giving

  • birchbox 
    • for the trendy person in your life (male/female) 
    • $10/month or $110/12months 
  • umba box
    • for the crafty/trendy person in your life 
    • $25/month or $23/month (12 months) 
  • for the makers 
    • for the fashionista in your life 
    • $29/month (no obligation) 


gifts for him

for tech-savvy gentlemen: 

photo credit: byrd & belle 

  • Laser Putter
    • $25 
    • clips on to any putter to ensure the perfect putt 
photo credit: restoration hardware 

  • Opena Case
    • $20 
    • phone case with a nifty bottle opener 
    • available for iPhone 4/4S & iPhone 5/5S
photo credit: opena case

for the book worm: 
  • Monsters by Rich Cohen 
  • A Long Way Gone- Memoirs of a Boy Solider by Ishmael Beah 

gifts for her

for the girly girl: 
  • Kendra Scott earrings
    • $52 
    • wide range of colors & styles 
    • I love giving these earrings, they are so versatile and classic! 
photo credit: nordstrom

  • alpaca infinity scarf
    • $65 
    • available in camel (shown), white, grey, & black 
    • this scarf is classic and chic... I have my eye on it for myself. 
photo credit: cuyana 

for the book worm: 
  • Love Does by Bob Goff 
  • Cupcakes and Cashmere by Emily Schuman 
    • $17 
    • I recently bought this, I'm obsessed. 
    • get it here
  • Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
    • $18 
    • who doesn't love reading Andy's stories about crazy Miranda Priestly?
    • get it here

for the kitchen & home 
photo credit: anthropologie 

  • "made with love" cookie stamp
    • anthro 
    • $8 
    • available in green & red 
    • adorable gift for someone who loves baking...
photo credit: anthropologie 

  • capri blue candle
    • $19+
    • different patterns & colors (how cute is this holiday metallic jar?!)
    • my FAVORITE candles, ever. 
photo credit: capri blue candles 

  • owl cookie jars
    • $26 for a set of two 
    • owls are my favorite animal to decorate with, love them. 
photo credit: world market 

for the flashy photographer: 
  • Diana F+ mini camera
    • $79 
    • anthro 
    • this camera is full of personality and flash, no pun intended. 
photo credit: anthropologie

photo credit: urban outfitters

I hope this guide is helpful throughout your holiday gift search! I have my eye on a couple of items...as well as a few more. 

happy shopping & gift-giving! 


m



No comments:

Post a Comment