Friday, November 22, 2013

a winter accessory: the vest

I love this time of year... the temperatures are dropping, the leaves are crunching, and the air smells so fresh. Here in Oklahoma it's finally cold enough to break out one of my favorite winter accessories, the vest. Whether it's goose-down or fur, a sassy vest can complete any outfit. Here's some of my favorite vests: 


  • old navy
    • $24, on sale! 
    • available in coral (shown), raspberry, black, white, navy blue, olive green, & pink
photo credit: old navy 

  • gap
    • $70, on sale! 
    • I love the neutral grey with polka dots.
photo credit: gap

  • jcrew
    • $120 
    • avilable in neon flamingo (shown), saddle, black, navy, deep rivera (blue), & dark poppy (red)
    • I LOVE this color.. and it proves that neons can be worn during any season.
photo credit: jcrew 


  • forever 21
    • $30 
    • such a unique faux-fur pattern, love it! 
photo credit: forever 21

  • h&m
    • $35 
    • available in natural white (shown) & beige 
    • this is a great cheap chic find...
photo credit: h&m

  • nordstrom
    • $38 
    • I like this vest because it can be styled casual/edgy.
photo credit: nordstrom



Any vest can be dressed up or dressed down with the right outfit. I love pairing a puffy vest with a chambray top and colored corduroys. A fur vest can make any outfit look glamourous. Today, I'm wearing a puffy tan vest with a bright pink & red scarf.

It's the perfect afternoon to get a Starbucks drink and relax with friends.

stay warm,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment