Monday, November 18, 2013

a fall accessory: the floppy hat

While shopping in Dallas, I fell in love with a beautiful floppy hat. Ever since, I've been thinking about how fun and cool they are. I decided to research this accessory and share with y'all my favorite floppy hats. My friend and I even had a little photo shoot featuring the floppy hat. My hat (pictured) is from Savvy, a small boutique in Norman, and was only $30! I love it... 









Some of my fashionista besties are also rocking the floppy hat... 


rachelle's hat is from urban outfitters, $40


mady's hat is from free people, $56



Here are some more finds


photo credit: roxy

  • bcbg lace-cut floppy hat
    • available in black or merlot (shown) 
    • $78 
    • this is the hat I fell in love with in Dallas... 
photo credit: bcbg 

photo credit: charlotte russe

photo credit: nordstrom

I love pairing the floppy hat with a cozy sweater, a chambray top and fun necklace, or even a sassy cheetah top. Happy fall accessorizing! 

m



thank you to my sweet bestie, Katie for taking the pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment