Thursday, November 28, 2013

thankful

I'm thankful. I'm thankful for my supportive family and friends, the amazing opportunities that are presented to me, and for this great holiday. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because I get to spend time with my mother in the kitchen, watch my dad and brother fry a turkey, and relax with friends. 

Yesterday, we prepped for our Thanksgiving feast (of 12 people) by setting the table, baked a pumpkin cake, and I baked my first apple pie! It was harder than I expected... but it's scrumptious. I also made my thanksgiving flowers. I went to Central Market, and bought a gorgeous assortment of blooms...








Today, I'm making stuffing and sweet potato casserole... it's topped with marshmallows and brown sugar, YUM! 

I hope y'all have a delightful day. 

thankfully, 

m



the aftermath... 


No comments:

Post a Comment