Monday, January 27, 2014

you're making me blush

Friends, I can't tell you how happy I am that BLUSH is the color for spring. It has been my favorite color for the longest time, I absolutely love it. Everyone is always saying, "I can't pull that off" or "it washes me out"... you're wrong! There are so many wonderful and stylish ways to rock the color. Here are some of my favorites... 


this sparkly blush necklace is only $24 via the daily look

I love the contrast between the girly blush sweater/camo pants. image via pinterest 

I LOVE this lipgloss, it's perfectly pink via nars

these nails are perfect for a girls night out. love the gold & blush together, image via pinterest 

rebecca minkoff's mini m.a.c. clutch is gorgeous, perfect for valentine's day 

I'm looking forward to incorporating blush pieces into my spring wardrobe. It's a gorgeous neutral for mixing with bolder colors. 

happy monday, 

m

No comments:

Post a Comment