Wednesday, January 15, 2014

five things I'm loving right now...

The semester is underway, it's been great so far! I had my first day at my internship, attended my classes, and tried a new hot yoga studio in Norman. Here are five things I'm loving right now... 

1. my new russell+hazel planner from the container store. I love it because I was able to create a planner that meets my needs. I chose the gold planner with striped rubber bands...
 
image via the container store

image via the container store 

2. these sony headphones are only $20 and they work so well! I only use headphones for studying and netflix watching, so I didn't want to spend too much. These are perfect and come in a variety of colors.

I chose white, so sleek. image via sony

3. nars' gentle cream cleanser is perfect for sensitive skin, which is always a problem in my life. It's a little pricy, but a little bit goes a long way.

image via sephora 

4. Frozen's soundtrack. If you haven't seen the newest Disney movie, Frozen... you're missing out big time. It's absolutely adorable and the music is fantastic. It's available on Spotify and iTunes.


image via rotoscopers

5. gap's neon sports socks. They are so cute and comfy! I bought purple, turquoise, and coral during gap's christmas sale.

image via gap

It's been a wonderful Wednesday so far, the sun is shining and I'm going to continue to decorate my new room! 

happy hump day, 

m

No comments:

Post a Comment