Monday, February 24, 2014

happy monday, folks!

Yay for Mondays! I've been so busy lately... it's been hard to find time to blog, which I hate. This semester is in full swing, and it's already half way done! 
Most people hate Mondays, they think they're daunting. I love Mondays. I love that it's a fresh start to the week, you can set the tone for the next seven days. Here are a couple things to make your Monday a little brighter... 

  • today's the last day for free shipping from anthro on all orders over $175... hello spring break wardrobe! 
  • do you love adorable cakes & sweets? you'll die checking out this new bakery in fort worth. 
  • this little shop has the CUTEST paper goods, I drool over them daily. 
  • freshmen year, my friend and I checked this every day. you won't be disappointed with today's feature...Ridley's precious. 

I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment