Saturday, January 11, 2014

the perfect break

It's been a while since I've posted...but it's good to be back! I decided to take a little break from blogging and the social media world. I had a list of things that I wanted to blog about, but instead I opted to spend quality time with friends and family. It's been the perfect break! Here's a little wrap up of my month at home... 

my sweet friends and I took pictures together...

made a trip to ikea, the best place on earth. 

hung out with my sweet girl, O.

participated in trampoline aerobics...hardest work out ever!

tried chicken & waffles for the first time...delicious.

It was the most relaxing break, but I'm excited to head back to school for the spring semester. I have so much to look forward to...my internship, weddings, and time with sweet friends. Also, blogging will resume at a regular schedule. I hope everyone is having a beautiful Saturday. 


m

No comments:

Post a Comment